Zone3 Swim Safety Buoy / Tow Float
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+ No EU Customs or Duties.
- No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Zone3 Swim Safety Buoy / Tow Float was designed for open water swimmers who are looking for extra visibility for themselves or because they are required to for racing and training. It is ultra-lightweight which provides virtually no drag and is available in two colours. Perfect for improving visibility when in open water.
It features an adjustable dual belt design which attaches securely around your waist; a leash ensures the buoy remains out of stroke range whilst swimming. The tow float comes complete with a valve for inflating and deflating and a carry handle.
Inflated size of approx. 41x22cm and deflated 48 x 29cm
- High visibility makes you easy to spot.
- Heavy-duty PVC coated nylon waterproof outer material for strength and durability.
- Extremely lightweight
- Low drag when in the water.
- Adjustable strap allows you to position the buoy in the water as desired.
- Does not restrict your stroke as you tow the buoy behind you.
- Carry handle for ease of transport out of water.