Orca Kids Openwater Squad Swimming Wetsuit
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+ No EU Customs or Duties.
- No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Openwater Squad children's wetsuit with high-visibility panels will allow your little ones to enjoy their first forays into open water as safely as possible. In addition, the 2 to 2.5 mm Yamamoto neoprene provides sufficient thermal insulation for your swimming sessions.
- High Visibility: Neon orange sleeves make it easy to spot children in open water, in the distance or even on cloudy days, keeping you and your children feeling safe.
- Thermal Insulation: Between 2 and 2.5 mm thick. This suit, made entirely of Yamamoto neoprene, is extraordinarily flexible and warm. And, as it is specially designed for children and available only in children's sizes, your little ones will enjoy long swimming sessions protected from the cold.
- Flexibility: For more flexibility in all phases of the swim stroke, Yamamoto 39 neoprene is used together with 2 mm Infinityskin high-end lining. This material has high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. This material requires between 45% and 35% less force to stretch than conventional neoprene.