NSP Elements HDT Fish Surfboard 6ft 4in Ocean BlueRegular price €449.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 129): -Infinity%
The NSP Elements Fish surfboard is a new shape. Stable and wide, with a flatter rocker – they are fast, fun and a perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
This surfboard is available for collection at our Dublin store. Shipping is not available.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Most fishes have more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Protech Fish surfboard comes with three M7 fins out of the box.
– Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Protech Fish surfboard performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
Length: 6ft 4in
Width: 21 1/2in
Thickness: 2 1/2in
- 3X M7 fins