Limited Edition Surfdock x Upcycle Movement Neo Game Changer Changing Mat
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
The Upcycle Movement Neo Game Changer is a portable and practical double-layered changing mat. The top side is made from upcycled wetsuits supplied by us here at Surfdock and the underside from waterproof groundsheet from scout tents.
It's ideal to protect your feet while changing after a wild swim or a sandy surf.
The neoprene layer (wetsuit) is comfortable, thermal, and absorbent - making it the perfect material to stand on when changing out of wet gear on a cold morning or if changing on an uncomfortable and cold surface such as a gravel carpark.
The waterproof layer underneath prevents water or mud getting through from the ground, keeping you clean and dry while getting changed.
Designed to be comfortable but hardy and easy to use. Roll it up and secure it with the elastic so you can take it anywhere.
Handmade in the Upcycle Movements studio in Ireland with wetsuits supplied by Surfdock.
- Black neoprene. May have another colour also depending on the wetsuit used. Groundsheet colours will vary from time to time depending on the tents the Upcycle Movement are working with.
- Measurement c. 38cm x 52cm.
- Handy attached Elastic to keep your mat rolled up and tidy in your bag or boot.
- For best care - allow neoprene to dry between uses. Can be wiped to clean. Hang to dry. Can be dried on a warm radiator also - neoprene side down. Store in a dry place.