Unifiber Essentials SDM windsurfing mast C50 carbon
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+ No EU Customs or Duties.
- No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Pre-preg manufacturing technology and a lower carbon to fiberglass ratio deliver outstanding durability to withstand heavy use.
- Flexes: We stock Constant Curve - if you would like to order Constant FL Curve or Constant FH Curve let us know
The Essentials C50 SDM mast range is introduced in three new specialized curves:
- Constant Curve — A 'classic' constant curve. Balanced and versatile, with the curve profile that has been preferred by many sailmakers for decades.
- Constant FL Curve — A modern-day flex top with a little more flexing in the centre.
- Constant FH Curve — Flexes in the top as much as the Green Curve but is a little stiffer in the centre, resulting in a very fluent curve.
What is Universal Ferrule System?
The new Unifiber Essentials masts all feature a Universal Ferrule System, meaning that all ferrules have the same dimensions, regardless of carbon content or curve profile. You benefit by being able to custom build your ideal mast with different tops and bases. For example, combine the strength of a 75% HD base with the light-weight performance of a 100% Elite top.
Does NP use Flex Top?
NP used Flex Top curves until 2016. Following years their mast geometry moved shifted closer to the Constant Curve. Our Constant Curve masts are definitely a very good match.