Unifiber Aluminium HD Monocoque V-grip Windsurfing Boom
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
The V-grip tube profile brings aluminium boom construction to a whole new level of strength, comfort and performance.
Replicating the natural shape under your fingers and palms, the V-shape allows an efficient grip for longer sessions and adds considerable structural integrity, stiffness and direct sensation through the monocoque T8 Alloy frame.The boom curves are precision-engineered for maximum deflection resistance coming close to matching ultimate-spec carbon booms.
All HD booms feature anodized tail ends to provide better corrosion resistance and durability.
Features the all-new "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head.
Benefit from the advantages of a modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 2 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 2 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros and Cons
- Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- HD means Heavy Duty due to extra inside wall layers of the aluminium boom body adding stiffness and durability
- Very slim 26mm grip diameter
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistence
- Anodized tail for less corrosion and more durability
- Performance bolts included
- V-grip shape: may or may not be to your taste!
- Weight compared to other boom models