Orca Mens Athlex Float Triathlon Swimming Wetsuit
The Athlex Float is a new (r)evolution of the Orca S7 Triathlon Wetsuit.
The new Athlex Float triathlon wetsuit combines high buoyancy with high elasticity, resulting in a very balanced wetsuit for swimmers who need added buoyancy to correct their positioning in the water. Thinner upper body and thick leg materials allow swimmers to tackle triathlons with confidence.
The distribution of materials of different thickness in the Athlex Float, such as the 4.5 mm neoprene in the legs, enhances its buoyancy. This will allow you to maintain a horizontal and elevated position in the water for longer, so that your swimming technique is not affected and you can perform at your best in your triathlon competition.
The materials in the shoulder, arm, and back areas give this wetsuit a high level of elasticity in the upper body. This will allow you to swim without restriction, performing each swim stroke with total freedom.
You can improve your speed and hydrodynamics while training and in competitions, thanks to the SCS technology used to treat the materials in this wetsuit.
Care Instructions for Longer Durability:
- Cleaning- Neoprene can be damaged by excess salt or other chemicals such as chlorine if used in swimming pools. We recommend washing your wetsuit with plenty of water after use. A small amount of neutral pH soap can be used and then rinsed out afterwards.
- Once clean, be sure to prevent it from holding on to too much moisture. Air dry it outside or in a ventilated indoor space, somewhere without direct exposure to sunlight as this can damage its materials.
- Storage- Storing your wetsuit properly keeps the materials and seams from creasing and being strained for long periods of time. It also prevents the material from wrinkling, which can affect both the wetsuit's durability and appearance.
- The best way to store a wetsuit is to hang it draped from its waist, so that the most delicate areas such as the shoulders and arms do not have any tension on them.
- For wetsuits with very flexible shoulders, (Apex Flex or Apex Flow) it is important not to place them on a hanger from the shoulder area, as this will degrade the elasticity over time. For the rest of the models, a wide hanger can be used, as long as the wetsuit is not strained in the shoulder or neck area.