O'Neill Womens Psycho Tech 6/4+mm Chest Zip Hooded Wetsuit TB4
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Dispatched Within 1-2 Business Days
- Hassle-Free 28 Day Returns
- Irish Business. No EU Customs or Duties.
The Womens O'Neill Psycho Tech 6/4+ Chest Zip hooded wetsuit is one of our favourite wetsuits of all time. It has transformed deep winter surfing for us to the extent that even after a four hour session in February in minus degree wind chill conditions you can still come in warm. No other wetsuit comes close to the warmth and stretch combination that this wetsuit provides. The new 2023 model has been updated with Technobutter 4 neoprene to offer even more incredible performance.
- plus 0.5mm for additional warmth
- anti-flush barrier
- drainholes prevent water from entering the suit
- minimal seam design
- recycled materials - TB4, TB4X, TB4 Air Firewall, TB4 Firewall
- superseal handcuffs
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals
- Krypto knee padz
- double super-seal collar
- key pocket with loop
- stitchless glued seams (triple glued)
- exterior fluid seam weld
- interior recycled TB3X tape
- TB4 (recycled material) - arms and shoulders
- TB4X (recycled material) - entry
- TB4 Duraskin (SL) Air Firewall (recycled materials) - chest and back
- TB4 Firewall (recycled materials) - thigh, butt, shins & calves
The new Technobutter 4 material explained:
TB4: Technobutter 4 builds on the legendary Technobutter 3, the next evolution of the jersey introduces recycled yarns infused with graphene for increased wear strength and heat retention.
TB4X: Technobutter 4x goes beyond the gooey and soft feel of TB3x. Recycled graphene fibres line the jersey allowing for incredible stretch with added strength and warmth retention, all with a new look.
TB4 Firewall: The all new Technobutter 4 Firewall utilises the recycled graphene fibres at a thicker pile to create a fire hot feedback loop. As the body heat warms the graphene fibres they conduct the heat back into the body.