NSP Protech Longboard Surfboard 8ft White
- Ready to Ship*
- Boards Over 7ft 2in are Click & Collect only
- Hassle-Free 28 Day Returns
- Irish Business. No EU Customs or Duties.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing longboard!
The NSP Protech Longboard is a proven classic within the range and with its performance characteristics and affordable pricing, anyone looking into adding a longboard to their quiver ought to check out the Protech at their local NSP dealer.
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– The best selling longboard range in the world
– The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
– Great longboard. It’s an evolved shape that lends itself really well for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
– New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave.
– Continuous refinements make the NSP Longboard surfboard easy to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
This surfboard is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable surfboard. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
Thickness: 2 3/4in
Weight +/- 5%: 4.68kg