NSP Protech Longboard Surfboard 8ft 6in WhiteRegular price €510.00
All Protech Longboards come with two M3 sidebites and the 8in nylon center fin.
This board is available for collection at our Dublin store. Shipping is not available
The NSP Protech Longboard is a proven classic within the range and with its performance characteristics and affordable pricing, anyone looking into adding a longboard to their quiver ought to check out the Protech at their local NSP dealer.
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– The best selling longboard range in the world
– The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
– Great longboard. It’s an evolved shape that lends itself really well for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
– New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave.
– Continuous refinements make the NSP Longboard surfboard easy to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
This surfboard is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable surfboard. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
Length: 8ft 6in
Width: 22 1/4in
Thickness: 2 7/8in
Weight +/- 5%: 4.68kg