NSP Protech Longboard Surfboard 8ft 6in White
- Ready to Ship*
- Boards Over 7ft 2in are Click & Collect only
- Hassle-Free 28 Day Returns
- Irish Business. No EU Customs or Duties.
The Protech Longboard surfboard is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfers quiver and an exceptional shape for surfers looking to fast-track their longboarding skills.
Protech Longboard design
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
• A classic shape for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
• New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave
• Easy board to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing longboard!
- Rail: Full
- Bottom: Single to double concave
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
– The best selling longboard range in the world
– The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
– Great longboard. It’s an evolved shape that lends itself really well for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
– New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave.
– Continuous refinements make the NSP Longboard surfboard easy to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
This surfboard is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable surfboard. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
The new Protech Longboards have 2 FTU fin boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and comes out of the box with 2 MFC-designed side fins and one 8” center fin. Carry-over models come standard with twin tab fin boxes.
Length: 8ft 6in
Width: 22 1/4in
Thickness: 2 7/8in
Weight +/- 5%: 5.28kg