NSP Protech Longboard Surfboard 9ft MintRegular price €519.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 129): -Infinity%
The Protech Longboard surfboard is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfers quiver and an exceptional shape for surfers looking to fast-track their longboarding skills.
This board is currently collection from our Dublin store only. No shipping available.
All the Protech Longboards come with two M3 sidebites and the 8″ nylon centre fin. RTM performance upgrades are available and listed below, under “optional accessories”.
This surfboard is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable surfboard. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
The NSP Protech Longboard is a proven classic within the range and with its performance characteristics and affordable pricing, anyone looking into adding a longboard to their quiver ought to check out the Protech at their local NSP dealer.
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
- bestselling longboard surfboard range in the world
– The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
– Great longboard. It’s an evolved shape that lends itself really well for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
– New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave.
– Continuous refinements make the NSP Longboard easy to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
Length: 9 ft
Width: 22 3/4 in
Volume: 73.2 L
Weight (+/-5%): 5.63kg
- 1X NSP Nylon 8in centre fin
2X M3 side fins