NSP Protech Fish Surfboard 6ft 8in
VAT included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Ready to Ship*
- Boards Over 7ft 2in are Click & Collect only
- Hassle-Free 28 Day Returns
- Irish Business. No EU Customs or Duties.
The NSP Protech Fish surfboard is a new shape. Stable and wide, with a flatter rocker – they are fast, fun and a perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
- Rail: Boxy
- Bottom: Concave into V
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
- Most fishes have more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Protech Fish surfboard comes with three M7 fins out of the box.
- Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
- Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
- The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
- The Protech Fish surfboard performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
- A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
- Length: 6ft 8in
- Width: 21 1/2in
- Thickness: 2 1/2in
- Volume: 43.7L