NSP Elements HDT Funboard Surfboard 7ft 6in Tail Dip Navy
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Ready to Ship*
- Boards Over 7ft 2in are Click & Collect only
- Hassle-Free 28 Day Returns
- Irish Business. No EU Customs or Duties.
The Elements Funboard Surfboard is designed for the weekend warrior wanting to paddle in easy and catch waves early. Get ready to pop up and ride more waves.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practicing on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability, and performance, the Funboard surfboard is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- A semi-rounded nose with a low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
- The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
This surfboard is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable surfboard. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
FIVE-FIN BOX SYSTEM
The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On average-to-smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for committed turns.
- Rail: Full
Bottom: Single to Vee
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
Specifications 7ft 6in:
- Length: 7ft 6in
- Width: 21 3/4in
- Thickness: 2 7/8in
- Volume: 54.4
- Weight +/-5%: 4.81kg
- 3 x MFC Designed Fins