NSP Elements HDT Funboard Surfboard 6ft 8in Tail Dip NavyRegular price €454.95
The Elements Funboard Surfboard is designed for the weekend warrior wanting to paddle in easy and catch waves early. Get ready to pop-up and ride more waves.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.
This board is available for collection at our Dublin store. Shipping is not available.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard surfboard is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
This surfboard is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable surfboard. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
FIVE-FIN BOX SYSTEM
The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On average-to-smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for committed turns.
Length: 6ft 8in
Thickness: 2 5/8in
Weight +/-5%: 4.1kg
- 3 x M7