Gill Womens OS2 Offshore Sailing Trousers
An incredible 98% of the material used for the Gill Womens OS2 Offshore Sailing Trouser have been recycled, including reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibres.
Featuring XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odor control so you can stay comfortable and protected. A staple item for offshore sailors. We love the fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and elasticated waist for improved fit.
- Shell- 100% Nylon (Recycled content) | Lining / Fleece- 100% Polyester (Recycled content) | Reinforcement - 60% Polyester / 40% Polyester (Recycled content)
- Made with the latest generation of recycled fabrics and components. XPLORE® waterproof & breathable fabric technology. XPEL® water and stain repellent treatment. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- YKK zip and Convenient dropseat function with no need to undo braces.
- Hand warmer pockets with reversible fleece lining
- Deep Thigh Pocket with secure closure
- Velcro shoulder adjustment with stretch back panel
- Elasticated waist for an improved fit
- Abrasion Resistant panels to protect against wear and tear
- Marine Tool/PLB attachment point.