Gill Pro Sailing Gloves Short Finger
Next generation Proton-Ultra XD palm and fingers means Gill's Short Finger Pro Gloves are soft and flexible. Also featuring Dura-Grip fabric on the palm and fingers, they provide incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability. Benefitting from flex zones and a pre-shaped construction to fit your hands, the reduced cuff length and rear adjustment volume ensure maximum comfort and wrist flex. Their wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams, making them a great choice for a multitude of water sports; boating, yachting or dinghy sailing.
Who's it for?
Short finger gloves allow for more grip and dexterity when handling ropes and lines or removing rope knots.
- Notched finger construction with flex zones allows the natural articulation of fingers
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort
- Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex
- Easy to grab silicone grip at cuff.