Gill Pro Sailing Gloves Long Finger
Next generation Proton-Ultra XD palm and fingers means Gill's Long Finger Pro Gloves are soft and flexible. Also featuring Dura-Grip fabric on the palm and fingers, they provide incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability. Benefitting from flex zones and a pre shaped construction to fit your hands, the reduced cuff length and rear adjustment volume ensure maximum comfort and wrist flex. Their wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams, making them a great choice for a multitude of water sports; boating, yachting or dinghy sailing.
Who's it for?
Long finger gloves offer extra warmth and protection from the elements in cold weather. Thumb and index finger are short for grip and dexterity.
- Notched finger construction with flex zones allows the natural articulation of fingers
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort
- Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex
- Easy to grab silicone grip at cuff.