Gill Mens OS2 Offshore Sailing Jacket
The sustainably produced Gill OS2 Offshore Sailing Jacket for Men is made from an incredible 98% recycled materials including reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibres.
If you are looking for a more sustainable option for your offshore sailing adventures, this jacket has you covered -XPLORE® waterproof & breathable fabric technology and XPEL® water and stain repellent treatment together with fully taped seams offer a waterproof seal to keep you dry on your adventures.
The fleece-lined handwarmer pockets offer cosy comfort and the high cut thermal collar keeps wind and water out for full face protection.
- Made with the latest generation of recycled fabrics and components. XPLORE® waterproof & breathable fabric technology. XPEL® water and stain repellent treatment. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
- Composition-Shell- 100% Nylon (Recycled content) | Lining / Fleece- 100% Polyester (Recycled content)
- Handwarmer pockets with reversible fleece lining. Deep cargo pockets with secure closure. 2 chest pockets with Velcro closure. Zippered internal security pocket.
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard. Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with full face protection. Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard. Fully lined hi-vis hood with an improved 2-way adjustment system for a secure & comfortable fit.
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort.
- Machine Wash (30°C). Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water. Use non biological detergent.