FCS II Carver Neo Glass Thruster Tri Fins
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- An elongated template with a high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Tri/Quad (5 fin) set
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
- X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
- SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
- X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)