Dryrobe Advance Changing Robe Long Sleeved - Cobalt Blue/Black
V3 M LS DA CBB
The Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeved is your must-have accessory for watersports in the winter time. Its waterproof and windproof exterior will protect you from the elements, while the inner lining dries you and keeps you warm. The Dryrobe Advance has a generous fit for plenty of space to get changed in it while it is zipped up. No need to worry about your phone thanks to a large internal storage pocket for valuables with a ‘2 way waterproof system’ so that items don’t get wet from the outside or inside. Other features are the soft lined external pockets with zip closure, sealed seams and and MP3 player pocket.
Note: There is one size Small left in stock with the old logo as shown in the pictures. All other robes feature the new logo.
The size charts provided by Dryrobe refer to the size needed when using the Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeved to get changed actually inside your robe. If you are looking for a less generous fit, you may be looking at a size down from the size chart, but do bear in mind that you need a good length in the robe to cover your modesty (for example when lifting your arms inside, you don’t want it to ride up too high).
In our experience the XL size is a very generous fit. If you are borderline on the size chart, a lot of our customers choose to go with the Large. If, however, you would like plenty of space to get changed, go with the sizes recommended by Dryrobe.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependent on size)
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
Do not use your Dryrobe in the water or if there is a risk of you falling into the water while you wear it, serious risk of drowning even for strong swimmers.