Chinook Pro-1 Alloy 150-212cm Windsurf Boom
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+ No EU Customs or Duties.
- No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Chinook boom head is fully articulated, so regardless of what height the boom is set at, there will be no excess tension on the boom arms or the mast. It also ensures that if the boom head is not level with the clew, the boom will not pull at the leech or foot of the sail.
- Standard Pro-1 Head fits SDM or RDM
- New stiffer 62cm tail piece will fit many sails in your quiver
- 29mm Diameter Grip
- High durability
- 2-Pin tail piece hinged adjustment collars – One hand friendly
- Monocoque custom alloy body. Wide angled bend curve through front end for easy rig handling during tacks and gybes
- Outstanding torsional rigidity and stiffness
- New loop-n-go outhaul block for quick, centred sail position
- Built-in excess rope retention
- Harness line index markings
- Absolute boom length markings on blue anodized continuous tail piece
- Positive “snap-in and leave” skinny adapter for use with RD masts (14cm long)
- Foam-filled tubing keeps water out
- Weight: 2.72 Kg
- Inside width: 41.25 cm