Robie Dry-Series does not need washing after every use. When you need to remove dirt or sand, try shaking or using a damp cloth. The Robie Dry-Series waterproof outer shell fabric needs washing as little as possible, as the process can age the garment like all waterproof garments. Dry at room or outdoor air temperature between uses. Never expose to direct heat of any kind, drying it this way will damage the waterproof coating. Robie Dry-Series is machine washable if necessary. It will retain its waterproof properties and will last and last if you follow the care instructions.
- Wash your Robie Dry-Series inside out.
- A gentle or delicate machine wash at MAX 30 degrees. Cold wash by hand is recommended.
- DO NOT hot wash.
- DO NOT dry clean or iron.
- IMPORTANT: use a non-bio powder.
- DO NOT use a fabric conditioner.
- After the spin cycle, hang to dry at room or outdoor air temperature.
- DO NOT tumble dry.