Ensis Twist 5 in 1 Board
- Click & Collect
- Secure Payment
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
This board is available for click and collect at our Dublin store, currently our courier cannot ship a board this size. As some boards may be stored in our warehouse please allow up to 3 days for them to be available for collection. We travel from Sligo to Dublin and vice versa frequently and can meet along the route or in Sligo.
Wing Foil, Windsurf Foil, Windsurf, SUP Foil, SUP
5-fold performance with the ENSIS TWIST 1Board5Sports for versatile athletes or the whole family. The revolutionary concave outline brings great advantages in all sports. The wide nose and tail offer exceptional stability and control in water, when accelerating and when flying. Landing in water the wide nose enables smooth nosedives. The different rocker lines of the double channel bottom shape ensure the perfect angle of the foil, control in your bottom turns and jibes while windsurfing and wave riding yet keeping the loose feeling.
Wing size: 2.5 - 5.2 m2
Sail size: 1.5 - 5.2 m2
Rider weight: 35 - 75 kg
Foil Option: Flow 1500, Pacer 1700
Lenght: 5'9" / 180cm
Width: 29" / 74cm
Thickness: 3.9" / 10cm
Weight: 6.3 kg
Wing size: 3.5 - 6.2 m2
Sail size: 1.5 - 6.0 m2
Rider weight: 50 - 90 kg
Foil Option: Flow 1500, Pacer 2000
Lenght: 6'8" / 210cm
Width: 31" / 78cm
Thickness: 4.3" / 10.8cm
Weight: 6.9 kg
Wing size: 3.5 - 7.0 m2
Sail size: 1.5 - 6.5 m2
Rider weight: 75 - 115 kg
Foil Option: Flow 1500, Pacer 2000
Lenght: 7'0" / 212cm
Width: 32" / 82cm
Thickness: 4.4" / 11.2cm
Weight: 7.2 kg
Wing and SUP foil performance
The TWIST is great for all riders who love the loose feeling of riding a strapless longboard. The board is very easy to get started even in choppy waters and it keeps a straight line while accelerating. Straps can be mounted
Windsurf foil performance
The TWIST is perfectly balanced to use as a windsurf foil board. You’ll love the stability and control while accelerating, flying, and jibing.
Rigg position: Further back than when windsurfing with a fin.
Foil position: Start with the middle position and move step by step back.
Footstrap position: The back foot should be slightly behind the mast of the foil. Test until you’re comfortable.
This family-friendly concept board with a thruster fin set up is great for all windsurfing levels. Mount the US fin box covers to make the board faster. Choose the most forward position for your rigg and move it step by step further back to find your ideal set up.
For kids: Move the two side fins from the tail to the center position
Ideal sail sizes: up to 6.5m2
SUP wave and flatwater performance
The very compact shape with the fast rocker line and the thruster fin set up make the TWIST an ideal SUP wave board. Mount the US fin box covers before hitting the water. Once in the waves you feel the advantages of the concave outline: your bottom turns and cut backs haven’t been easier.
For flat water performance use the center fin set up. The double channel and the concave outline transform the TWIST into a perfect cruise SUP.
- Ultimate stability in the water - The engineered wide nose and tail give you the important stability to get started or to wait for wind even in the choppiest water. The perfectly distributed volume supports you in your balance.
- Early planing - The wide tail allows you to step into the back strap before you start and stays nicely balanced in the water.
- Easy jibing - While jibing and carving the ultra-thin back rails grab deep into the water and guide you smoothly through choppy waters.
- Quick takeoff after touchdown - Using the TWIST with a foil, the bevelled rails ensure a quick takeoff after a touchdown.
- Wave riding and performance - The dual rocker concept with the channel shape technology offers two rockers in onboard combined: for wave riding and foiling.
- Foiling Performance - The channel rocker is a very flat and fast rocker. The rocker enables the perfect angle from the foil to the board.
- Wave rifing Performance - The side rocker gives the board its wave riding characteristics. Once you tilt the TWIST it will carve like a wave board and leave a deep track in the wave.
- Planing speed and agility - The tail shape is for plenty of planing speed yet reactive in short, tight turns.
- Control and high maneuverability - Once you accelerate, the concave outline and the compact shape keep the board going in the desired direction. The concave deck shape gives you all the control you need.
- Comfortable pad tail kicker
- Convenient ergonomic handle for carrying
- Windsurfing option - Choose the most forward position for your rigg and move it step by step back to find your ideal set up. For windsurf foiling start the initial rigg position in the middle of the mast track.
- Foil position options - Wing and SUP foiling: Choose the most forward position and move it step by step back to find your ideal setup. Windsurf foiling: Start with the middle position and move back to find the setup that suits you the most.
- Thruster fin setup for windsurfing and SUP wave riding or Center fin set up which is ideal for kids learning to windsurf or anyone cruising on flat water.
- Comes with TWIST board bag
- Foil knee leash
- Centre and side fins - For the thruster and center fin set up a 25cm GFK US box fin and a pair of 4.55’’ FCS2 side fins are included.