Orca Core TRN Openwater Swimming Mens Wetsuit
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
If you are starting out in openwater then the Orca Core TRN openwater swimming Mens wetsuit is the perfect fit for you. This wetsuit for men features high flexibility and natural buoyancy making you feel secure. The 3mm Yamamoto neoprene gives you thermal insulation.
- 3mm Yamamoto neoprene for thermal insulation and buoyancy
- Zero chafing: The lining in the neck reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing
- Yamamoto neoprene: Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. The construction of the panels and the combination of the various high-quality materials place their wetsuits at the forefront of the sector.
- 39 Cell: The Yamamoto 39 neoprene has high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. For fast, short-stroke movements, 35% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits. For slow, long-haul movements, 45% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits.
- Infinity Skin 2: The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining provides a feeling of absolute freedom. Designed from a high-elasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibres, this technology is used in the lining of our wetsuit to provide greater flexibility in every stroke. It maintains body heat longer and reduces bad odours and the presence of bacteria in your neoprene. It is also composed of natural and environmentally sustainable materials, to avoid skin irritation and to care for the environment.
- Ultimate Seal Collar: The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction, preventing any abrasion on the skin.