Schlori Swim CushionsRegular price €21.50 Sale price €15.00 Save €6.50
There are many floatation options and each has it's own benefits, depending on the child's needs. If you're looking for something for a child who doesn't like to be encumbered, then the Schlori swim cushions is probably your best bet.
Some reasons in favour of the Schlori-Swim-Cushions:
- Schloris are tied around the breast. They bring the student swimmer into the correct, horizontal, swimming position.
- Complete freedom of movement, the best way to learn to swim properly.
- Kids wearing don't feel trapped or restricted.
- Kids love the design
- Simple reduction of buoyancy, depending on the learner's progress.
- One size fits children and adults, 11 - over 60 kg
- Made from cotton - no plastic. Ecological "Very good" by the Magazin ÖKO-TEST.
- Fits in every pocket: Cotton only, 130 grams.
- GS-Sign. Annual inspection by TÜV Rheinland.
- Very durable. 20 children and more can learn to swim with one pair of Schlori.
The Schlori looks to comfort as it's first priority. No plastic, no plugs or valves. The cushions are made of soft cotton and they strap around the chest with belt.
Most importantly, unlike with traditional swim wings, the Schlori allow for maximum arm movements, which helps aid children in learning how to swim in a natural position.
Air reduction is achieved through gentle pressure on the cushions. Schlori swim cushions has been invented for learning to swim properly.
The cushions are also easy to care for. They're completely machine washable (40 °) and made of a natural fiber that is salt and chlorine resistant.
Made in Germany
EU-NORM: EN13138-1:20014-10 (TÜV-Rheinland, Germany).
Schlori is the only swim aid receiving ÖKO-TESTS magazines evaluation “Very good” in 2003 and 2009.