Orca Core Womens Openwater Swimming Wetsuit
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Dispatched Within 1-2 Business Days
- Hassle-Free 28 Day Returns
- Irish Business. No EU Customs or Duties.
The new Orca Womens Openwater Hi Vis wetsuit was designed with openwater swimmers in mind so you can swim and train as safely as possible. The orange panels provide maximum visibility. The 2/2.5mm Yamamoto neoprene allows you the freedom to move while giving the thermal insulation to maintain ideal body temperature.
- High visibility
- Great fit thanks to Yamamoto Neoprene
- Yamamoto Neoprene: Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. The construction of the panels and the combination of the various high-quality materials place their wetsuits at the forefront of the sector.
- 39 Cell: The Yamamoto 39 neoprene has high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. For fast, short-stroke movements, 35% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits. For slow, long-haul movements, 45% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits.
- Infinity Skin 2: The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining provides a feeling of absolute freedom. Designed from a high-elasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibres, this technology is used in the lining of the wetsuit to provide greater flexibility in every stroke. It maintains body heat longer and reduces bad odours and the presence of bacteria in your neoprene. It is also composed of natural and environmentally sustainable materials, to avoid skin irritation and to care for the environment.
- Ultimate Seal Collar: The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction, preventing any abrasion on the skin.