NSP Protech Funboard Surfboard 7ft 2in White
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ready to Ship*
- Boards Over 7ft 2in are Click & Collect only
- Hassle-Free 28 Day Returns
- Irish Business. No EU Customs or Duties.
Designed for the weekend warrior. The NSP Protech Funboard surfboard paddles easily and catches waves early; getting you up and riding more often with less effort. “Funboard” pretty much says it all.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practicing on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Protech Funboards surfboard are a perfect platform for quick progression.
“An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable surfboard. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
- Rail: Full
Bottom: Single to Vee
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability, and performance. The Funboard surfboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- A semi-rounded nose with a low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel, while the pulled-in, rounded pintail is providing control to bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
- The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
- CARBON FLEX TAIL-Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure.
- Length: 7ft 2in
- Width: 21in
- Thickness: 2 5/8in
- Volume: 42.1
- Weight +/-5%: 3.97kg
The Protech funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins.