NSP Cocoflax Hooligan 8ft 4in Longboard
- Click & Collect
- Secure Payment
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
This board is available for click and collect at our Dublin store, currently our courier cannot ship a board this size. As some boards may be stored in our warehouse please allow up to 3 days for them to be available for collection. We travel from Sligo to Dublin and vice versa frequently and can meet along the route or in Sligo.
No fins included
The CocoFlax Hooligan is going to bring out the inner surf rampage, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressively modern and classic style!This Kym Thompson, high-performance longboard, breaks the rules with quick and dynamic carving, combined with traditional style for intermediate- to advanced surfers. The use of uni-directional Flax Fibers rails means stronger rails and less fiberglass on your board.
Not shaving down a complete blank, but using precision-molded blanks that require infinitely less shaping is also a great way to reduce the amount of dust by 95%.
Aggressive, high-performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving, combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers.
Rail: Full, tucked edge
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Thickness: 2 7/8″
- A CocoFlax Hooligan design combines the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail plus rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
- The advanced surfer will appreciate loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
- Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increase.
- The Flax version of the Hooligan comes with a tail patch for additional durability, while the Blue version does without it, tipping the scales a little less. The NSP Hooligan is a Kym Thompson shape.
- The Hooligan comes with a centre slot and two Futures boxes for quick fin installation and release.
- The round tail is a key element in the Hooligan’s unusual agility.
Flax Fiber Rails
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.