JP Australia Windsurf board HydroFoil 120 LXT 2021
- Click & Collect
- Secure Payment
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This board is available for click and collect at our Dublin store, currently our courier cannot ship a board this size. As some boards may be stored in our warehouse please allow up to 3 days for them to be available for collection. We travel from Sligo to Dublin and vice versa frequently and can meet along the route or in Sligo.
JP was one of the first leading windsurf brands to introduce specialised boards for foiling. Now we offer a line of three dedicated foil boards in two different technologies. Popular since their introduction, the shapes are perfect for all levels of foil windsurfers from first timers to performance oriented foil riders. The 120, 135 and 150 remain unchanged and represent a balanced mix of fast, performance-oriented boards which are easily accessible with user-friendly all-round appeal.
Very short, lively and exciting, it is the right tool to explore new boundaries of this sport. They are designed for higher winds, small sails and advanced riders. No limitations: Free your mind, be innovative, these shapes will take you there. Compared to the big boards, the compact board with narrow outline offers a more centred stance and a very responsive fun feel!
- New LXT Technology
- Merges the advantages of the previous PRO and FWS versions.
- Fast-growing Paulownia wood – sustainable material
- PET-recycled high-density sandwich reinforcement – sustainable material
- Integrated Innegra nose reinforcement
- Various stringers
- Parabolic Rail band (pigmented)
- Quadraxial fibre construction (0°/ 90° / +45°/ -45°)
- Performance-oriented freeride foil designs
- Super strong and light new construction LXT
- The ultimate balance between performance and user-friendliness in foiling
- Foil Approved Fin Box
- Footstrap with scale for easy adjustment to the foot size
- Parabolic Rail Construction (LXT)
- Sizes: 120, 135, 150