JP-Australia Windsurf board HydroFoil 135 LXT 2021
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
JP was one of the first leading windsurf brands to introduce specialised boards for foiling. Now we offer a line of three dedicated foil boards in two different technologies. Popular since their introduction, the shapes are perfect for all levels of foil windsurfers from first timers to performance oriented foil riders. The 120, 135 and 150 remain unchanged and represent a balanced mix of fast, performance-oriented boards which are easily accessible with user-friendly all-round appeal.
135: The second generation of the shape that started it all: it features all the latest foil shape features of its brothers, like the very pronounced V and V-angled bevels in the nose area, make foiling easy and more accessible for everyone. The cut-outs are designed to pump the board instantly onto the foil and fly. The tail is wide and the straps far outboard for more control and power over the foil. This size is well-known for being all-round, almost universal, as it covers a very wide wind and range as well as it suits most rider weights and levels.
- New LXT Technology
- Merges the advantages of the previous PRO and FWS versions.
- Fast-growing Paulownia wood – sustainable material
- PET-recycled high-density sandwich reinforcement – sustainable material
- Integrated Innegra nose reinforcement
- Various stringers
- Parabolic Rail band (pigmented)
- Quadraxial fibre construction (0°/ 90° / +45°/ -45°)
- Performance-oriented freeride foil designs
- Super strong and light new construction LXT
- The ultimate balance between performance and user-friendliness in foiling
- Foil Approved Fin Box
- Footstrap with scale for easy adjustment to the foot size
- Parabolic Rail Construction (LXT)
- Sizes: 120, 135, 150