Fanatic Fly Soft Top SUP Paddle Board
- Click & Collect
- Secure Payment
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
This board is available for click and collect at our Dublin store, currently our courier cannot ship a board this size. As some boards may be stored in our warehouse please allow up to 3 days for them to be available for collection. We travel from Sligo to Dublin and vice versa frequently and can meet along the route or in Sligo.
For a smooth entry into the world of SUP, the Fly Soft Top is the perfect all-around Stand Up Paddleboard. Its classic shape provides effortless glide across flat water and easy Surfing in small to mid-sized waves.
Both the popular 10'6" and the super stable and floaty 11'2", are available in a gentle yet robust Soft Top technology. Designed to cater to the widest range of rider abilities, these boards offer pure fun no matter if it is your first time on a board, or you are an experienced paddler. Both sizes also come with a mast foot insert, to attach a Windsurfing sail.
- FLAT DECK-Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- LOW NOSE ENTRY-Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- MAST FOOT INSERT-Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- SOFT TOP-Soft Top technology: gentle on deck, extra-strong around rails, tail, and nose
- DECK NET-Deck net to secure luggage
- SOFT TOP TECHNOLOGY / SOFT TOP HRS-The High Resistance Soft Top technology is a lightweight and durable construction for everyday use. Strategic use of glass reinforcements ensure adequate stiffness, while a strong, thick outer skin gives the board’s hull.
- Length (Inch/cm) 10’6" / 320
- Width (Inch/cm) 31” / 78.7
- Vol. (Liters) 177
- Weight (kg) 12.11
- Fin Box SURF 10" BOX
- Fins 1X 8”
- Reccomend user weight : 65kg-88kg