Dryrobe Dog - Black / Red
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
It's always walkies weather.
Combining dryrobe's® unique synthetic lambswool inner with the waterproof and wind-resistant outer layer used on the dryrobe® advance, new dryrobe® dog offers quality protection from the elements for your furry friend.
dryrobe® dog is one tough bit of kit. It’s designed to stand the wear and tear of even the most active dog. With 4 sizes available and adjustable straps, there is a dryrobe® to fit most dogs.
And because we know that detail matters, dryrobe® dog’s reflective piping helps make your canine partner more visible, whatever the weather.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Super warm synthetic lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- Reflective 3M Safety Piping
- Fleece-lined, high collar for additional warmth
- Adjustable velcro body strap
- Easy slide-on fit
- Convenient harness access via YKK Zip
- Elasticated leg straps
dryrobe® dog is designed for use out of the water. We do not recommend or encourage you to use the dryrobe® dog while in the water. Be aware that using dryrobe® dog in water may present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest doggy swimmers. Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Adjustable Strap: 52cm - 58cm
Adjustable strap: 62cm - 66cm
Adjustable strap: 69cm - 74cm
Adjustable strap: 82cm - 88cm
To measure your dog:
- Measure the length of your dog's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail (A)
- Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest - usually right behind the front leg. Make sure the strap length (B) is sufficient.
The dryrobe® dog slides over the dog's head and features an expandable elasticated gusset panel and an adjustable chest strap.