NSP Protech Funboard Surfboard 7ft 2in BlueRegular price €439.00
Designed for the weekend warrior. The NSP Protech Funboard surfboard paddles easily and catches waves early; getting you up and riding more often with less effort. “Funboard” pretty much says it all.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Protech Funboards surfboard are a perfect platform for quick progression.
This board is available for collection at our Dublin store. Shipping is not available.
“An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable surfboard. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
The Protech funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins.
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance. The Funboard surfboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel, while the pulled in, rounded pintail is providing control to bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure.
Length: 7ft 2in
Thickness: 2 5/8in
Weight +/-5%: 3.97kg
- 3X M7 Fins