Circle One 7 ft 2 Mini Mal SurfboardRegular price €400.00
The Circle One Southern Swell 7ft 2in epoxy surfboard is a great beginner/progression board if you are looking to move on from higher volume boards but still achieve a good wave count.
What Circle One say about the Southern Swell Series:
The Southern Swells Surfboard Epoxy Series comes in a handful of progressive shapes from shortboard to longboard and are perfect for beginner or progression surfers looking to improve their skills. The Southern Swells Series stand for quality and performance at an excellent price. All Southern Swells board come as gloss finish with classic colour graphics and use only premium European glass-fibre and epoxy resin. We are confident you won’t find boards of this quality and premium construction for the price anywhere else.
Please note: Surfboards are available for collection only. They can currently not be shipped.
• EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
• EPOXY Resin Laminate for Lightness and Strength
• PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
• CROSSLINKTM Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
• HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Finish
• UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
• EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
• FCS FUSION Finbox & Fins – the Strongest Pre-glass System on the Market
• BOARD DIMENSIONS: 7ft 2in x 21 3/4in x 2 3/4in
• VOLUME (L): 48.75
• SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
• BOARD TYPE: Funboard
• FIN SET-UP: Thruster (3-Fin)
• TAIL SHAPE: Round Squash Tail
• BOTTOM CONTOUR: Single Concave to V in tail
• RIDER WEIGHT: 50-100Kg
• SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, Beginner Progressive
• WAVE HEIGHT: 2ft-6ft
• FINS INCLUDED WITH BOARD? – Yes
Please note: This item is only available for collection in our shop in Grand Canal Dock, Ringsend, Dublin 4, Ireland.