Zone3 Thermal Aspect Breaststroke Open Water Swimming Mens Wetsuit
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
The new Zone3 Aspect Thermal Breaststroke open water swimming mens wetsuit has been developed in response to the high volume of swimmers searching for a wetsuit in which they can swim breaststroke as well as front crawl. The large majority of wetsuits on the market are only designed for surface swimming and don’t allow for the lateral leg movement required for the breaststroke technique.
The Aspect Thermal Wetsuit was born from Zone3s mission to give swimmers of all abilities the comfort and confidence to explore and enjoy the open water all year round, not just in the summer months. Unique to the Aspect is its breaststroke-focused design. Using a combination of SCS, Smoothskin and High-Stretch Nylon panels, this wetsuit has been createdto allow an extended range of movement between the legs and across the chest. The Aspect Thermal also features a mix of 2.5-4.5mm thicknesses so the legs can stay submerged in the water and a natural breaststroke swimming position can be maintained. For year-round swimming, a Heat-tech fleece lining has been incorporated to insulate key muscle groups.
- Design for cold water swimming
- Combination of 2.5-4.5mm thickness allows legs to remain submerged in a natural breaststroke position
- Mixtureof SCS, Smoothskin and High Stretch Nylon Panels reduces drag and provides extended range of movement between the legs and the chest
- Full Aqua-X coating applied to improve speed and durability
- Flatlock and glued seams give extra stretch in key areas
- Heat-tech fleece lining
-Bright coloured cuffs for extra visibility
The latest wetsuit from Zone3 is also suitable for front crawl swimming and therefore adds a new Aspect to your open water swimming options.