NSP Protech Fish Surfboard 6ft 4in
- Click & Collect
- Secure Payment
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This board is available for click and collect at our Dublin store, currently our courier cannot ship a board this size. As some boards may be stored in our warehouse please allow up to 3 days for them to be available for collection. We travel from Sligo to Dublin and vice versa frequently and can meet along the route or in Sligo.
The NSP Protech Fish surfboard is a new shape. Stable and wide, with a flatter rocker – they are fast, fun and a perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
- Rail: Boxy
- Bottom: Concave into V
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
- Most fishes have more volume and less rocker than typical Shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Protech Fish surfboard comes with three M7 fins out of the box.
- Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
- Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
- The slight hip behind the front fins, reduces the area under the back foot, creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
- The Protech Fish surfboard performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
- A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
- Length: 6ft 4in
- Width: 21 1/2in
- Thickness: 2 1/2in
- Volume: 43.7L