NSP Cocoflax Dream Rider Funboard 7ft 2in
- Click & Collect
- Secure Payment
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
This board is available for click and collect at our Dublin store, currently our courier cannot ship a board this size. As some boards may be stored in our warehouse please allow up to 3 days for them to be available for collection. We travel from Sligo to Dublin and vice versa frequently and can meet along the route or in Sligo.
Fins not included
The Dream Rider is a more stand-out alternative to regular mid-length funboards. Customers looking for key design elements like rail wing accents and pintail performance are well served with a CocoFlax Dream Rider.
The CocoFlax Dream Rider has more rocker than its PU cousin, giving riders easier access to steeper waves.
CocoFlax Dream Rider Design:
• The NSP Dream Rider is a Kym Thompson shape and in terms of performance, Dream Rider shapes are designed for both aspiring surfers and intermediate surfers, looking to catch more waves and improve their skills in the fastest way possible.
• Stable and performance-oriented for fast-tracking skills, ample nose area which adds paddle power for easy wave catching and drive in smaller waves.
• The exotic double rail wing rounded pintail maximizes stability and shortens the radius of the turn giving a quicker and snappier riding board.
A CocoFlax Dream Rider is a premium funboard shape, built with award-winning technology. This means the materials used in the construction not only look good; they are also considerably less harmful to the environment than a conventional surfboard that doesn’t use renewable fibers from different plants and other organic materials.NSP CocoFlax boards have earned the Gold Level certificate, issued by Sustainable surf. There ongoing cooperation with Harmless harvest and there commitment to recycling and sustainable manufacturing make this one of the most eco-friendly boards on the market right now.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural flax rails.
• Uni-directional (UD) flax fiber rails. Flax is a highly durable, reinforced fiber made from the flaxseed plant and helps to reduce the use of fiberglass, minimizing our overall carbon footprint even more.
• NSP’s CocoFlax construction was awarded “Product of the Year” at the 2019 Paddle Expo in Nürnberg, Germany. And it doesn’t just look good; its technology is at the vanguard of green surfboard technology.
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver, and even lighter to paddle.
• Responsive flex and strength give the confidence to push your limits in any conditions.
- Length: 7’2”
- Width: 21”
- Thickness: 2 1/2”
- Volume: 42.4 L
- Fins: Thruster
- Rail: Full, tucked edge
- Bottom: Flat V
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner - Expert
- The CocoFlax Dream Rider has NSP’s new FTU fin boxes (compatible with Future fins). no fins included.