Klean Kanteen Insulated Food Canister 237ml
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
Klean Kanteen's popular Tare It Up® Food Canisters replace a lifetime of throw-away plastic containers and bags. They’re ready for the bulk-food aisle at the grocery store, sturdy enough to tote restaurant leftovers home to the fridge, and perfect for transporting food to work, school, or on your next adventure. Vacuum Insulated Food Canisters are especially great for keeping food cold and fresh or piping hot.
The stainless steel insulated Food Canister 237ml is high-quality, durable, easy to transport and bulk ready. Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel construction can keep contents hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 5 hours which means hot soup and cold ice cream on the go and anywhere. The Tare It Up® bulk-ready design is grease pencil friendly with defined area to mark the contents and weight of the container. High quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel construction doesn't absorb food flavors or odors and silicone gasket can be removed to be cleaned or replaced. The lid has BPA-Free polypropylene #5 construction with recycled cardboard to help insulate the canister longer. The Food Canister 237ml has laser etched logos, bottom information and has no paint.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel construction.
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation will keep things hot for 5 hours and cold for 10 hours.
- Recycled cardboard insulated lid with stainless steel and polypropylene construction.
- Lid is compatible with the Insulated Food Canister 16oz and single wall Food Canister 16oz.
- Electropolished interior, a safe & non-toxic process, and rounded corners make it easy to clean.
- Hand washing is recommended for all Insulated products.
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee.
Lid features recycled corrugated cardboard insulation. Hermetically sealed to keep out moisture and performs comparably to foam insulation, but is much more eco-friendly.