Zone3 Vision Womens Triathlon Wetsuit
- Free ROI & NI Shipping €99+
- Free EU Shipping €199+
- We Ship From Ireland. No EU Customs or Duties.
- 28 Day Returns
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Zone3 Women's Vision Triathlon Wetsuit takes several key features from our top of the range Vanquish Wetsuit, allowing it to become the fastest entry-level wetsuit on the market. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to upgrade from your first wetsuit, the vision has all your bases covered.
The women’s Vision offers a neutral buoyancy profile for those that don’t require surplus leg support and prefer a natural feeling swim.
- Brand New Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel provides a comfortable and energy-efficient swim.
- X-10 one-piece shoulder panel design extends across the chest and shoulders to give more flexibility, comfort and stroke efficiency.
- B.R.E: Body Rotation Enhancement panel on the front chest helps maximise distance per stroke and body roll during your swim.
- 14% weight reduction versus 2020 model despite offering more buoyancy.
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining an attractive price point.
- Aerodome is a unique material designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers to make it lighter and more buoyant, producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
- Combination of SCS or AQUA-X coatings to significantly reduce drag and improve durability.
- Pro Speed Arm and Leg cuffs make it one of the fastest suits in transition.
- Laser Precision collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilizes scrap rubber tyres as part of the production process to significantly reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
Benefits of a wetsuit featuring Yamamoto material:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (underarm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.